Interested in partnering with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers?
Learn more about partnering opportunities and our federal authorities on Partner With Us.
Want to work with the Corps?
The Corps offers many opportunities to get involved. Below are the basics, but for more information, visit our Contracting and Small Business pages.
- Register in the System for Award Management (SAM) database. It is MANDATORY that all vendors be registered under the CCR program.
- Find information on available opportunities through the beta.sam.gov website. In the search box, click the dropdown and select “Contract Opportunities”, then type W912HP* in the search box and click Search.
- Complete the appropriate forms stated in or provided in the synopsis or solicitation and return them to the Chief, Contracting Division of the office in which you are interested.
- Visit the website for the division, district, center or laboratory with which you desire to do business in order to learn about the missions and the types of services/supplies each procures.
- If you are a small or small disadvantaged business, call, write or visit the Corps of Engineers, Deputy for Small Business in the location of interest to you to discuss your firm's capabilities, interest and capacities to perform.
You can find information about upcoming opportunities from:
2. Advance Notices to Bidders and Invitations for Bids at businesses such as the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC), minority contract associations, and construction industry associations.
3. Small Business Conferences
4. Announcements of Business Opportunity Conferences, Trade Fairs and other federally attended or sponsored liaison meetings in your area
5. Corps of Engineers division, district and laboratory websites