Project Management Assistant
Appt Type: Full Time
Announcement Closing Date: June 27, 2019
Duty Location: Charleston, SC
Who May Apply: Open to the Public
4. Summary of Duties: Incumbent performs a wide variety of clerical and technical tasks essential to the administration of the 81st Readiness Division (RD) programs in the Military Project Management Branch. These duties require the use and manipulation of office automation equipment and various software systems. Performs Automation Support and Clerical duties for 6 Project Managers and 1 Branch Chief. Incumbent coordinates, controls, and performs a variety of administrative and technical support functions. Duties require a working knowledge of planning, programming and project management processes. Performs the following typical, but not all inclusive, duties:
- Creates TDY travel orders/vouchers, audit TDY and local travel vouchers for all 6 PMs of the 81st Readiness Division Team and Branch Chief. Approve local travel vouchers in CEFMS. Develops cost analysis for varying travel circumstances to be used by managers to make cost effective decisions. Clarifies new procedures and provides guidance in the application of new guidelines pertaining to travel. Assists in resolving various types of labor issues or overtime entitlements in conjunction with travel, requiring knowledge of Fair Labor Standard Act and Title 5. Serves as a liaison between Branch personnel and district resource management. Informs Section Chief of current trends, identify problems or potential controversies and recommends solutions. Records Meeting Minutes of Weekly PDT meetings, LIRs and 81st Telecons.
- Maintains and monitors various spreadsheets (IDIQ Tracker, Service Call Tracker, Award Schedules, Total 81st Program sheet, Invoice tracking, etc.) based on input from PMs and provides wage rates for each new contract.
- Serves as Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) Monitor for the Team. Ensures Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) reporting (Monthly reporting & CPARs) and COR Training for Regional Facility Operations Specialist (RFOSs) (if required) and PMs are current and complete. Maintains COR files and assists with COR nominations.
- Coordinates contract reviews in DR Checks and maintains files for KTR (Contractor) deliverables.
5. Area of Consideration: Open to the Public.
6. How to Apply: This is an informal job opportunity announcement for a “non-competitive” permanent reassignment. Anyone wishing consideration must submit the following documents: 1) Resume; 2) copy of most recent Performance Appraisal; and 3) a brief statement of interest. Please submit these documents via email to Rhonda Bath, Rhonda.email@example.com, by close of business 28 Jun 2019 to receive consideration. CPAC will review resumes/transcripts to determine minimum qualification requirements.
7. Point of Contact: Rhonda Bath, (843)329-8117.
This job will not be listed on USAJOBS.