**If you have the ability to build-out or retrofit of existing space (arenas, convention centers, dorms, hotels, etc.) into alternate care space please send your capability statement to COVIDContracting@usace.army.mil. This email address is only for those companies that have the requested capabilities. For all other contractors, please register at beta.SAM.gov.**
All offerors are required to be registered in several systems to propose on future opportunities. It is recommended that offerors interested in potential future opportunities complete registrations in these systems now in order to be prepared to respond timely as contracting opportunities arise:
- All offerors are required to have an active Beta.SAM.gov account at the time of bid/quote/proposal submission. This is a change to the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) that previously only required SAM registration at time of award. Additionally, a Public BetaSAM Tips sheet has been put together and provides helpful information for contractors trying to search for USACE Opportunities.
- USACE Charleston District will begin utilizing the Solicitation Portal through the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE) system (Formally WAWF) for electronic proposal submission. Instructions for submitting proposals will be specifically outlined in the respective solicitation. However, in order to post an offer to solicitations on the PIEE Solicitation Portal, vendors will first need to register for the PIEE ‘Proposal Manager’ role. Therefore, it is recommended that contractors interested in future opportunities register for the PIEE “Proposal Manager” role at this time.
How to Register:
- Navigate to https://wawf.eb.mil/
- Select Register [top right]
- Select Vendor
- Create a User ID and Password and follow the prompts [next]
- Create Security Questions [next]
- Complete your User Profile Information [next]
- Complete your Supervisor or Approving Official Information [next]
- Complete Roles - Step 1. Select SOL-Solicitation, Step 2. Select Proposal Manager, Step 3. Click Add Roles, Step 4. Fill in your Location Code (CAGE Code) [next]
- Provide a justification for your registration [next]
- Follow the remaining prompts to submit your registration
Contact your company’s CAM (Contractor Administrator) if you require assistance with registration.
To learn more about the PIEE Solicitation Portal, please visit the Web Base Training Page below: